The role of the Communications Group is not only to convey practical information but to use the way it communicates to
- encourage members of OSP to become ever more involved in the church’s mission and ministry
- engage those who are not yet members of the church
- foster a sense of Christian fellowship and belonging.
Regular responsibilities include
- maintaining the website
- preparing the monthly e-Newsletter
- producing the leaflets that you can find in the church.
How you can get involved
We welcome suggestions for ways we could improve our communications.
We would also like to hear from you if you have a talent for writing or graphic design or would be interested in helping to maintain the website or prepare the White Rose e-Newsletter.
If you can help, or would like to know more, please you can contact us.