Skip to content

There are number of ways in which you can commit to regular giving:

  • set up a standing order
  • use your employer’s payroll giving scheme
  • set aside money each week to place in the collection.

Regular giving of money is:

  • planned – by committing what we will give every week or month, if possible by standing order to our bank.
  • proportionate – the ideal is giving 10% of our income to God’s work. The Church encourages at least 5% of income.

The commitment is yours and is confidential.

Standing orders

To give money regularly, you can set set up a standing order directly with your bank or fill in a paper copy of the Standing Order Instruction. This is available in church or from the Stewardship Recorder.

Setting up a direct standing order using online banking or visiting your local branch is the quickest way to give regularly.

Standing order details

Direct standing orders can be set up using the following account details:

  • Account number: 00 214 164
  • Sort Code: 60–01–73

Confirmation and Gift Aid declaration

If you choose to set up a standing order directly, please confirm this with us and let us know if you are eligible for Gift Aid using the form below.

Alternatively, you contact the Office by phone or email and provide the following information:

  • Your name and address
  • Whether you would like the Gift Aid declaration to apply to the standing order alone or all donations until further notice
  • Confirmation that you would like the above donation(s) to Old Saint Paul's Scottish Episcopal Church to be treated as Gift Aid donations.

Paper copies of the Gift Aid declaration are also available in church.

Payroll giving scheme

Some employers provide a payroll giving scheme. An amount you choose is deducted each month from your pay or pension – before tax is deducted – and sent to the church. If you are a higher or additional rate taxpayer, the Church then receives all the tax for that amount.

To find out more about giving money, you can contact the Office who will put you in touch with our Stewardship Recorder.

Contact the Office