To make a one-off donation you can
- use our secure online giving facility
- use the card reader in person after our 10:30am High Mass service
- post your contribution us.
To send a donation to us by post
- Make your cheque payable to “Old Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church”
- Mark your envelop ‘Donation’.
- Send your donation to ‘The Treasurer’ at our address which can also be seen in the website footer.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can also complete a Gift Aid declaration so the Church can claim back some of the tax you pay. This can be applied to donations of any amount and increases your giving by 25%. Higher rate taxpayers can also reclaim tax on their giving through their tax return.
Our online donation page includes a Gift Aid declaration.
If you would like to post a cheque to us, please provide the following information in the same envelope or by email to the Office:
- Your name and address
- Whether you would like the Gift Aid declaration to apply to the enclosed donation or all donations until further notice
- Confirmation that you would like the above donation(s) to Old Saint Paul's Scottish Episcopal Church to be treated as Gift Aid donations.
If you are thinking about making a set regular contribution to the church, you may wish to set up a standing order.