The role of the Communications Group is not only to convey practical information but to use the way it communicates to
- encourage members of OSP to become ever more involved in the church’s mission, ministry and giving
- engage those who are not members of the church
- foster a sense of Christian fellowship and belonging.
Regular responsibilities include
- maintaining the website
- preparing the monthly members' e-Newsletter, the White Rose
- helping to promote accessibility including providing service livestreams
- producing the leaflets that you can find in the church.
How you can get involved
We welcome suggestions for ways we could improve our communications.
We would also like to hear from you if you have an interest in writing, a talent for graphic design, or would like to help maintain our communications channels.
If you can help, or would like to know more, you can contact us by email.